COVID-19 Safety Update
We are Looking Forward to Being Back in the Office and Seeing You Soon!
- Visitor Screening All visitors to our office will be screened upon arrival. This will include taking their temperature with a non touch thermometer.
- Limiting People in Office Common Areas Our office works hard to reduce wait room times and we rarely have many people in our lobby. However, if it is determined that we have too many people in our front room, you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until it is appropriate. Please come prepared for your appointment and be sure to fill out all paperwork ahead of time and bring it with you to minimize time in the waiting room.
- Masking Required We require that all persons visiting our office be masked. Please bring your own mask to your appointment. Our staff members will be masking as well.
- Limiting Guests We ask that you leave family and friends at home unless you need physical assistance. Any guest who must accompany you will be expected to follow office protocols and wear their own mask as well. At this time, we ask that you leave all children at home.
- Sanitization All of our equipment and rooms will continue to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized per current safety regulations and guidelines. We will continue with stringent practices of frequent hand washing before and after every patient along with wearing gloves.
- To Our Patients Who Are Experiencing Symptoms Please call to reschedule your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms: cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, temperature over 100.4 degrees or muscle aches. If you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID19, we ask that you self isolate and reschedule your appointment for 14 days post exposure or aforementioned symptoms.
- Unfortunately, we will no longer serve cookies in the office but coffee, water, and tea will be available in disposable cups until it has been determined safe to do otherwise.
- We have begin to schedule surgical procedures with the Operating Room at Rose Medical Center and the hospital is eager to resume elective surgeries. All surgical patients are required to be tested for Covid-19 approximately 48 hours prior to having surgery in the operating room. We will walk every surgery patient through the specifics of this process. In addition, should your health status change, or hospital policies change, surgeries may need to be moved to ensure the safety of all.
- Your health and wellbeing are of primary concern to all of us here at Denver Plastic Surgery Associates. Surgical fees cannot be refunded, but can be applied to a future date for surgery or skin care treatments in the office.
We will continue to update you as more information becomes available. Please remember we are doing all we can to protect you, your family, other patients and staff. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 303-320-8618 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org